Subscribe Us

header ads

17 years old girl murdered her father for money ritual."my dad is a very lazy human being"

17 years old girl murdered her father for money ritual."my dad is a very lazy human being" 

  Ads by Google

My dad I a very lazy human being he can't even afford to pay my school fees and my me some books for school. my mother died when I was 7 years old I suffered since that day my mother died all my what my dad  could do is to go after women (he doesn't even have money) and the worse of it is that he is a drunkard I hated that I didn't want my children to come and suffer like me Instead I use the useless man for ritual.



Earn $100 in 30 minutes online
Connect with Rich sugar mummy
Get scholarship in your next session
Connect with one of the celebrities

Post a Comment

0 Comments