Subscribe Us

header ads

I Want My Sister To Divorce Her Husband So I Can Marry Him’

I Want My Sister To Divorce Her Husband So I Can Marry Him


A 32-year-old lady has shared her ordeal with on social media seeking their advice on how to deal with it.
The lady whose name was withheld at the time of filing this report revealed that she is in love with her junior sister’s husband.

In a lengthy post on Facebook, the lady exclaimed how her younger’s sister’s marriage to her husband is impeding her relation with her brother-in-law, who she wants to snatch from her sister. More photos

According to her, she has been dating her sister’s husband long before her sister married him but the man did not want to marry her because they were of the same age.

Spilling what her intentions and prayers are, the worried lady revealed that she wanted her sister to divorce her husband so they can be together again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments