Subscribe Us

header ads

“I Want To Take Good Care of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just ones

“I Want To Take Good Care of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just ones.
http://graizoah.com/afu.php?zoneid=3277417


Rich Sugar Mummy Rita is looking for a caring and sincere guy who is in love with he

She does not care about the country you come from, the language you speak, what you do for a living, your religion or culture. All Rich Sugar Mummy Rita wants is a caring person to make her feel l0ved, special and appreciated.and creative fashion designer. I love to meet people and make new friends. I l0ve to explore and learn new things. I can sing, dance, cook, play and I joke a lot.
 


Get my WhatsApp number
Join my XXX WhatsApp group
Earn money online

I want to be happy all the time, that’s why am looking for a man who knows the value of having a good woman by his side. Baby mama from Djibouti wants someone who won’t mistreat or hurt her in anyway, be it with words or his actions.

She needs an honest young man, who is fun to be with, open-minded, high-spirited, enthusiastic, faithful, cheerful, smart, lively and has a good sense of humor.

She wants a serious-minded person who knows what he wants in life, someone she could share her world with, a caring and understanding man who would love her for who she is and make her part and parcel of his life.

I am a woman of protocol and wouldn’t tolerant any form of disrespect or disloyalty from my man. Rich Sugar Mummy Rita says she needs someone who can detect what she needs or wants at any given time, a man who knows the true meaning of r0mance and l0ve making.

She is ready to sponsor, spoil, spend and take care of the young man who will be willing to be hers alone..

passionate and r0mantic to be her b0yfriend.


Get my WhatsApp number
Join my XXX WhatsApp group
Earn money online

Post a Comment

0 Comments