Subscribe Us

header ads

My boyfriend doesn't really like sex that much but he love seeing me masturbate in front of him. A lady said as she's proud of her boyfriend.

My boyfriend doesn't really like sex that much but he love seeing me  masturbate in front of him. A lady said as she's proud of her boyfriend.

I love him so much he always say "my woman cannot be a sex slave because of him I masturbate 6 times a week for my boyfriend I can't afford to lose him. And I am a very jealous person, he treats me like a queen but hmm don't know if he will marry me I got worried sometimes I don't want to lose him he's so caring, so romantic, fun to be with, so handsome with cute simile. I pray he marry me. I know am beautiful for him I promise I'll do anything to make him happy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments