Subscribe Us

header ads

See What This Lady Made Her Brother Do Before She Can Help Him With Job

See What This Lady Made Her Brother Do Before She Can Help Him With Job


Nigerian Lady with facebook name Tantheta Okpalike has narrated how she made her brother sign a document that will permit her to cut off his fingers is he dare sexually molest her kids.

http://graizoah.com/afu.php?zoneid=3277417
He is like a son to me, because I was the one that gave him his first and follow up sex education. 
I've also told him about protecting girls from rape, and not cheering any of his pals up, who he catches trying to do that.
I guess this would be another opportunity to talk more on that.
Even with this his undertaking, I'll still not let him be alone with them.
I don't even want any story.
I don't want to keep the "yam" any where in sight, close to the "goat".
In as much as he has largely trained himself to be a disciplined young man, I'll be like a hawk to my kids.
What's your take ?

Post a Comment

0 Comments